connected by vision, driven by conviction
Welcome to the official website of the Georgia EMS Leadership Alumni Association. We are graduates of the GEMSA Leadership Program and represent EMS agencies from all over Georgia.
The leadership program is a collaboration between the Georgia Trauma Commission, the Georgia Office of EMS and Trauma, Jiann-Ping Hsu College of Public Health (Georgia Southern University), and the Georgia Emergency Medical Services Association. The program brings together EMS leaders from all over the state to complete 4 weeks of networking and education.
The Georgia EMS Leadership Alumni Association was formed by program graduates to ensure the principles of collaboration and innovation remain at the forefront of the EMS profession. Feel free to contact us with the form on this page if there is anything we can help you with!
- Paramedic - GAAA August 16, 2019
- Advanced EMT - GAAA August 16, 2019
- EMT - Basic - GAAA August 16, 2019
- 22194 Emergency Medical Responder - Gilman, Wisconsin - Aspirus Inc August 16, 2019
- 22192 Emergency Medical Responder - Rib Lake, Wisconsin - Aspirus Inc August 16, 2019