connected by vision, driven by conviction
Welcome to the official website of the Georgia EMS Leadership Alumni Association. We are graduates of the GEMSA Leadership Program and represent EMS agencies from all over Georgia.
The leadership program is a collaboration between the Georgia Trauma Commission, the Georgia Office of EMS and Trauma, Jiann-Ping Hsu College of Public Health (Georgia Southern University), and the Georgia Emergency Medical Services Association. The program brings together EMS leaders from all over the state to complete 4 weeks of networking and education.
The Georgia EMS Leadership Alumni Association was formed by program graduates to ensure the principles of collaboration and innovation remain at the forefront of the EMS profession. Feel free to contact us with the form on this page if there is anything we can help you with!
- Officials Announce New Identification of 9/11 Victim Remains July 19, 2019
- Eight Children Dead, 16 People Hurt in Philippines Crash July 19, 2019
- At Least 33 Dead, 36 Injured in Attack on Japanese Anime Studio July 18, 2019
- Rescuers Save 11 in India Building Collapse July 17, 2019
- One Dead, 15 Hurt in California House Explosion July 16, 2019
- Building a More Effective and Efficient EMS Quality Improvement System June 11, 2019
- Houston ED Opioid System Integrates Assertive Outreach with Comprehensive Care for Opioid Use Disorder June 6, 2019
- A Pledge: Setting a Course Toward Making a Difference in EMS May 15, 2019
- EMS Week and Going ‘Beyond the Call’: The Federal Perspective May 15, 2019
- Is Your Organization Leaving Money on the Table? May 15, 2019
- Paramedic - City of El Campo (TRAVELERS) July 18, 2019
- Emergency Vehicle Territory Sales Representative- State of Georgia - First Priority Emergency Vehicles July 16, 2019
- Battalion Chief of Medical Operations - Sherman County July 15, 2019
- EMS Institute Faculty - Santa Fe Community College July 15, 2019
- Paramedic - American Medical Response July 15, 2019