connected by vision, driven by conviction
Welcome to the official website of the Georgia EMS Leadership Alumni Association. We are graduates of the GEMSA Leadership Program and represent EMS agencies from all over Georgia.
The leadership program is a collaboration between the Georgia Trauma Commission, the Georgia Office of EMS and Trauma, Jiann-Ping Hsu College of Public Health (Georgia Southern University), and the Georgia Emergency Medical Services Association. The program brings together EMS leaders from all over the state to complete 4 weeks of networking and education.
The Georgia EMS Leadership Alumni Association was formed by program graduates to ensure the principles of collaboration and innovation remain at the forefront of the EMS profession. Feel free to contact us with the form on this page if there is anything we can help you with!
- 18 Years Later, America Vows to ‘Never Forget’ September 11, 2019
- ‘Rescue of a Lifetime’ in Georgia September 11, 2019
- UN, U.S. Coast Guard and Others Aid Stricken Bahamas September 7, 2019
- Rescues in the Bahamas as Hurricane Dorian Moves Toward U.S. Coast September 4, 2019
- Five Killed in New Zealand Tour Bus Crash September 4, 2019
- Leadership in EMS August 29, 2019
- Communication, Relationships at the Heart of Interoperable Active Threat Exercise August 10, 2019
- What Motivates Us to Excel? A Personalized Look at Employee Engagement August 10, 2019
- The Art and Science of Improving Resuscitation July 30, 2019
- 2018 EMT Course Census: Why Are People Taking EMT Courses? July 25, 2019
- Advanced EMT - GAAA August 9, 2020
- Advanced EMT and EMT Basic - Immediate openings - life ambulance August 9, 2020
- Paramedic (Benefited Position) - Aurora Medical Center - Bay Area August 9, 2020
- Pecos EMS Paramedic - First Flight August 9, 2020
- 911 Paramedic Melrose Park - Paramedic Services of Illinois, Inc (PSI) August 9, 2020