connected by vision, driven by conviction
Welcome to the official website of the Georgia EMS Leadership Alumni Association. We are graduates of the GEMSA Leadership Program and represent EMS agencies from all over Georgia.
The leadership program is a collaboration between the Georgia Trauma Commission, the Georgia Office of EMS and Trauma, Jiann-Ping Hsu College of Public Health (Georgia Southern University), and the Georgia Emergency Medical Services Association. The program brings together EMS leaders from all over the state to complete 4 weeks of networking and education.
The Georgia EMS Leadership Alumni Association was formed by program graduates to ensure the principles of collaboration and innovation remain at the forefront of the EMS profession. Feel free to contact us with the form on this page if there is anything we can help you with!
- A Pledge: Setting a Course Toward Making a Difference in EMS May 15, 2019
- EMS Week and Going ‘Beyond the Call’: The Federal Perspective May 15, 2019
- Is Your Organization Leaving Money on the Table? May 15, 2019
- What’s in a Title? Why Credentialing EMS Leaders Matters April 17, 2019
- Caring for the Caregiver: I’m Not OK, But That’s OK April 17, 2019